Sunday, March 09, 2008

Do You Have Any Bests Left?

I love being at Seacret's. Even during the off season it is like a sanctuary that no bad follows you there. Last weekend we visited Ocean City for a relaxing get away from the rat race. Once again I ask, How is it that the best bar in the whole world is located in Ocean City, Maryland. Of all places possible it is there, trust me on that one. If you have never been to Seacret's make a specific trip this summer and you will understand why I say that.

One of my servers from Chevy's asks me if he can take the summer off and still have his job when he comes back to school in the fall. (University of Maryland is right down the street from the Chevy's I manage). He is an outstanding server and of course I say no problem. He says he and his girlfriend are going to spend the summer in Ocean City. They signed a lease on Sunday down there. They figured they could get a job somewhere, so they were not worried. After talking to Rico, the GM of Seacret's they will both be working there this summer. Now the point is, they are going to have the best summer of their life. Do you remember when you still had not had all your bests yet? I hope I still have some "bests" left in my life but doesn't it seem they are all in the past? Best Summer, Best Night out, Best Vacation, Best Concert.

I got them very excited about their summer and they will have an incredible time. If you have any children it is up to us as parents to help them experience life and give them bests they will remember forever.

Speaking of memories, Robert York, put on a show last week at the Comedy Zone Alexandria our guests will not soon forget. This weeks comic JJ Boyd is also outstanding. He will entertain you and leave you repeating his lines Monday at work. You can make your reservation just by clicking on the link to the left.

All you need to do is sit, relax, and laugh. Laughter is guaranteed to make you feel better according to the American Medical Association. That's no joke!

The shows starts at 7 PM with live jazz music and the comedian takes the stage just after 8 PM.

We hope to see you soon with your friends and family in the future at a show.

For the best comedy show in DC at the best comedy club in Virginia please visit us at www.tasteourlaughter.com

Thanks for reading, Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home