Monday, February 11, 2008

My blog, my way now

Hello everyone
The show last week was great. Jack Wilhite did Rock and Roll impersonations. My favorite was David Bowie selling depends under garments. Friday turnout was light and Saturday was very good. It is amazing how much influence the crowd has on the show. Wanda and I are just back from Jacksonville where we had a family reunion and got to watch the Giants in the best Super Bowl in my lifetime. The only other game that even enters my memory was when Tennessee was stopped on the one yard line when time expired. To all my Patroit and Red Sox fans I have just three words for you....eighteen, and, one. The Pats went from arguably the best team in history to just another also ran team. It has been three years since their last Super Bowl. Stick a fork in them, they are done.
For all football fans you should do a search on YouTube under "Hitler Cowboy Fan", it is hilarous. We also have videos on YouTube under Taste Our Laughter.
Well this weekend we have Bruce Goodman coming to Floyd's Friday and Saturday. More information on the Comedy Zone at http://www.tatsteourlaughter.com/ It is going to be another great show. While we were gone last weekend, the first show Wanda and I have not been to in years, Valerie Storm rocked the place. On Friday night she received a standing ovation from the crowd and was just as good on Saturday. Possibly our best show ever is what the regulars have said. Do not forget that name.
Heather is back safely from Costa Rico with some great stories. Thank God. We just watched the movie Touristas, a good movie but I am glad I did not see it until she returned. That was not by design, but divine intervention made it that way.
Wanda screaming for me to come eat before it gets cold, so I hope we see you soon at a show. We really need your support to make the Comedy Zone a success. Live entertainment is becoming rarer every day.
Thanks for reading and talk to you soon,
Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home